Endeavour Training & Consultancy (ET&C) provides you with the opportunity to take control of your career and study for a professional qualification endorsed by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only chartered body dedicated to raising the standards of management and leadership.
When you develop your management skills with ET&C you start a journey that will help you become better at what you do, and increase your daily job satisfaction through more confident decision making and better results. Our practical qualifications are ideal for managers and leaders at any level, but whatever qualification you choose, all of them will be highly valued by employers and boost your career prospects.
We are a quality provider of professional training and are licensed by CMI to deliver their range of professional qualifications in the following areas:
Management and Leadership
A range of qualifications designed for managers who are just starting out or experienced practitioners with the responsibility to implement an organisation-wide policy, our Management and Leadership qualifications will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need:
Level 2: Designed for practising or aspiring team leaders who are responsible for the activities and performance of others in achieving company objectives.
Level 3: Developed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity, this qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
Level 4: Designed for junior managers, helps to grow professional management skills including decision-making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability.
Level 5: Designed for middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who want to develop key skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
Level 6: Developed for middle managers aspiring to senior management, this qualification is designed to improve personal management capabilities through effective decision-making and strategic leadership.
Level 7: Developed for senior managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance, this qualification requires the manager to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
Coaching and Mentoring
Whether you are just starting out in management or are at the top of your game with the responsibility to implement an organisation-wide policy, our Coaching and Mentoring qualifications will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to get the very best from your team, and is designed to improve specific managerial skills and competencies depending on your experience, position and professional needs:
Level 3: Designed for supervisors and first line managers to deliver the development of coaching and mentoring skills, with the techniques to manage individuals and teams to achieve their objectives.
Level 5: Designed for developing management coaching and mentoring skills, helping you to identify the links between coaching, mentoring and the achievement of business goals.
Level 7: Designed for directors and senior managers with authority and drive, helping them to translate organisational strategy into effective business performance.
Business Support and Management Consultancy
Developed by Chartered Management Institute (CMI) in cooperation with the Institute of Consulting (IC). These qualifications are designed for Professional Consultants and those aspiring to become Professional Consultants, and who want to develop key skills such as planning and managing consultancy interventions, the client relationship, communication and problem solving tools and techniques:
Business Support Level 5: Aimed at Advisers that support the SME Market. The core units within these qualifications are focused on developing effective business support relationships with clients, enabling the client to analyse the business and implement change, developing business support networks, reflective practice and development in business support and monitoring the business support service.
Professional Consulting Level 5: Designed for Professional Consultants and those aspiring to become Professional Consultants, and who want to develop key skills such as planning and managing consultancy interventions, the client relationship, communication and problem solving tools and techniques.
Professional Consulting Level 7: Designed for Professional Consultants who want to develop their strategic skills within consulting such as organisational structure and culture, entry and diagnosis, communicating strategies for consulting and group dynamics and facilitating skills.
By choosing to study with ET&C
You gain a qualification that is recognised throughout the UK and Europe. Statistics from recent research better summarises what achieving a CMI qualification will do for you:
- Over 85% of managers agree their management and leadership qualification improved their performance and by transferring their new skills to the work place, almost all have seen a vast improvement in their teams’ performance.
- 78% of employers agree that qualifications provide quality assurance for customers and that the benefits outweighed the time, money and effort invested in obtaining them.
- More than 80% of managers say that taking a management qualification has resulted in increased professional recognition, with most stating that employers prefer qualified managers when recruiting.
- This was confirmed by a further 53% who stated that their qualification had helped them in gaining a promotion.
As a CMI Approved Centre we offer:
- Competitive pricing, no hidden costs, VAT, course material and tuition are all included in the price;
- Free, no obligation discussion about your needs (Contact Us);
- One point of contact for your programme;
- The opportunity to start your course at a time to suit you, and work around your schedule;
- A variety of payment options available, including all major debit and credit cards via PayPal secure online payments.
In addition to becoming qualified by the only professional body which is incorporated by Royal Charter, CMI learners also benefit from an extensive range of benefits, including:
- ManagementDirect, the UK’s largest and most comprehensive online resource centre for management and leadership
- Online CPD recording tool
- Free legal helpline
- Free subscription to Professional Manager
- Membership Matters – CMI’s monthly e-newsletter keeping you up to date with the latest research, news and events
- Access to CMI Achieve, the exciting new mentoring scheme
- Exclusive networking opportunities, both online and through events
- Opportunity to become a Chartered Manager, the most prestigious award attainable in the managerial profession
With better values, better decisions, better outcomes, can you afford to miss out?
“Pushing Green Button Showing Starting” image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net