Research shows that only 1 in 5 managers holds a Management and Leadership Qualification (MLQ), is it any wonder that there are issues over organisational management and leadership, such as generalization of roles and underperformance? This is why ET&C, in conjunction with CMI, offer qualifications suitable for everyone from aspiring managers through to CEO’s. CMI is the only Awarding Body offering management and leadership qualifications (recognised throughout UK and Europe) that cover such a wide range of managerial positions.
From a CMI survey of management professionals:
- 84% of managers view having a CMI qualification as a key part of becoming a professional manager;
- 90% of managers surveyed said that their management qualifications improved their performance at work;
- Over 70% stated that their management qualifications helped to improve the performance of their teams;
- 53% advised that their MLQ had helped them achieve a promotion;
- 78% of employers agreed that qualifications provide quality assurance for customers and that the benefits outweighed the time, money and effort invested in obtaining them.
As you can extrapolate from the aforementioned information there are many benefits to undertaking an MLQ with ET&C. If however you are still undecided, consider the following, a Management and Leadership Qualification will:
- Enhance your performance as a manager;
- Increase your professional recognition;
- Boost your career with an indelible mark on your CV, improving employability;
- Raise your confidence levels;
- Be an investment in your future.
Use the Progression Ladder below to find the qualification best suited to your current level of experience and management role, and how you will be able to advance your studies to assist your career development:
ET&C is currently promoting our distance learning provision for Level 3, 5 and 7 Management and Leadership qualifications. To take advantage of this exclusive offer, visit our Special Offers Page, and choose the qualification you want to study.