As we reviewed in our previous article, The Professional Manager, greater importance is being placed upon standing out from the crowd in these times of hyper-competitiveness. Here at Endeavour Training & Consultancy (ET&C) we are always looking for ways to help individuals achieve career progression and CMI’s Chartered Manager Award is an ideal next step for experienced managers.
The Award is the most prestigious status that can be achieved in the managerial profession and is only awarded by CMI. Recognised throughout the public and private sectors it covers all management disciplines. The Award demonstrates an ability to achieve the ultimate accolade in the management profession as a mark of continuous quality and performance in your role.
ET&C is an approved Chartered Manager Centre; this means that if you wish to become a Chartered Manager, we will utilize our experience and knowledge to support you throughout the application process. Once completed ET&C will endorse the application before submitting it, on your behalf, to CMI for ratification.
The benefits of the Chartered Manager Award to the individual are:
- Enhances your employability
- Provides a professional status
- Demonstrates your managerial competence
- Increases your confidence and proves you possess transferable managerial skills
The Chartered Manager Award also benefits employers:
- Chartered Managers are trusted and relied upon to consistently deliver a high standard of performance
- Adhere to best practice – minimising the risk to your organisation’s reputation
- Put theory into practice, driving your organisation forward with continuous positive impact
- Chartered Managers deliver an average of £362,176 in added value to your organisations
- Low cost, low time consuming development tool
Research undertaken by CMI shows us that:
- 97% of existing Chartered Managers agreed Chartered status recognised the excellence and application of their management skills
- 86% agree Chartered status helped develop their career
If you are interested in applying for the Chartered Manager Award, why not read the additional information here.
Alternatively, send an email to: Chartered Manager Award.